Auto accidents are the cause of more personal injury claims than any other type of accident. As a result, auto insurance companies hire experienced attorneys to defend them. If you are injured in an auto accident, you should have an experienced attorney working on your side as well.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, contact Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, in St. John, Indiana. Our Lake County personal injury law firm represents auto accident victims throughout northwestern Indiana.
We handle all auto accident claims, including:
- Rear-end car accidents: While your car’s bumper is designed to withstand collisions, your body is not.
- Distracted driver accidents: Texting and talking on cell phones while driving is a major cause of accidents in northern Indiana and elsewhere.
- Motorcycle accidents: Insurance companies often blame motorcycle riders for accidents, even when the other driver is clearly at fault.
- Drunk driver accidents: When people choose to drink and drive, they are putting other people’s lives at risk.
- Pedestrian accidents: If you are injured as a pedestrian, you may be entitled to compensation from your own auto insurance as well as the insurance of the at-fault driver.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicycle accidents are similar to pedestrian accidents in that damages are covered by auto insurance.
- Medical bills: Helping you get your medical bills paid is our first priority as personal injury attorneys.
- Fatal car accidents: When a family member dies in a motor vehicle accident, dealing with the legal and financial issues is the last thing you want to do.
- Uninsured/Underinsured claims: In today’s economy, an increasing number of people are driving without insurance or with minimal insurance.
- Highway accidents: There are a number of dangerous roadways in northern Indiana where a significant number of accidents occur.
Our car accident lawyers, Julie A. Dugan and Bridgett J. Repay, have more than 20 years of combined legal experience. Prior to founding our firm, our attorneys gained invaluable experience in auto accident claims while working as insurance defense attorneys. Julie defended insurance companies in personal injury and worker’s compensation cases. Bridgett worked as an insurance defense attorney for a nationwide insurance company.
As a result of our inside knowledge of the insurance industry, we know how they analyze claims, what type of negotiation strategies work, and what doesn’t. We know how to quickly size up a case and determine what is important to proving liability and establishing damages.
For More Information About Car Accidents
For more information or to schedule a free consultation with our Porter County and Lake County car accident attorneys, call (219) 365-7766 or fill out the contact form on this website.