After a serious accident, injury victims are faced with a multitude of issues, including unexpected medical bills, property damage, lost wages and many others. While it would be reasonable to expect the negligent party’s insurance company to do the right thing and give you the compensation you deserve, this is almost never the case.
Insurance companies are motivated to settle injury claims as soon as possible and for as little as possible. Their attorneys may even try to place the blame for the accident on you in order to minimize their exposure in the matter. At the law firm of Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, our Schererville personal injury attorneys fight to protect the rights of injury victims throughout Northwest Indiana.
Representing Injury Victims Across Lake County and Porter County
Together, personal injury attorneys Julie Dugan and Bridgett Repay have combined legal experience of more than 20 years. As former insurance defense lawyers, they have a complete understanding of how the other side works. They know how to present your injury claim to the insurance company in order to obtain the best result for you. They know all the insurance company lawyers’ tactics and how to combat them. You can count on them to do everything in our power to secure the full compensation available in your case.
We have experience handling all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: We represent victims in all types of accidents involving automobiles, including pedestrian, bicycle, hit-and-run, drunk driving and distracted driving accidents.
- Trucking accidents: We work to identify all negligent parties and seek compensation from all of them, including the driver, truck owner, maintenance company and manufacturer.
- Premises liability: Property owners have the responsibility to ensure the safety of visitors. We fight for injury victims who have suffered as a result of property owner negligence.
- Dog bites: Owners may be held responsible for injuries caused by their pets. In many cases, claims can be pursued through their homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy.
- Children’s injuries: An injury to a child can be life changing. We work to ensure that your child receives the compensation he or she needs both now and in the future.
- Wrongful death: There is no amount of money that can make up for the loss of your loved one. We only hope to get you the financial support you need as you begin to move forward again.
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Attorney
To learn more about how our Schererville personal injury attorneys can help you or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call (219) 365-7766 or send us an e-mail by completing our online contact form.