Whenever you are launching a new business venture, it is important to understand the possible consequences the decisions you make now may have in the future. Mistakes made now may not be easily undone in the future. For example, if you don’t choose the right business entity, your personal assets may not be protected from lawsuits or the results of your business. In addition, you may not receive the favorable tax treatment.
At Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, in St. John, our lawyers advise entrepreneurs and business owners in Lake County, Porter County and throughout northern Indiana. We offer a free initial consultation to answer your questions.
Business law attorney Laura L. Rybicki provides a broad range of business and commercial law services, including:
- Formation of limited liability companies (LLCs), C corporations, S corporations, partnerships and other business entities in Indiana
- Drafting and reviewing business contracts
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Estate planning and succession planning for business owners, especially owners of closely held family businesses
- Buying and selling businesses
- Drafting noncompete agreements, employment contracts, severance agreements and other employment law contracts
- Drafting employee policy handbooks
- Helping businesses resolve disputes by negotiation, litigation, or alternative dispute resolution
Because of the broad range of commercial law services she provides, Laura also serves as corporate counsel for businesses that are not large enough to have their own in-house counsel.
For More Information About Business Law
For more information or to schedule a free consultation with our Porter County and Lake County business law attorneys, call (219) 365-7766 or fill out the contact form on this website.