For most people, buying or selling real estate is one of the most significant transactions they will ever make. It only makes sense to obtain legal advice before you take any steps that cannot be easily undone.
At Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, in St. John, our attorneys represent individuals and businesses in residential and commercial real estate transactions in Lake County, Porter County and throughout northern Indiana. We offer a free initial consultation to answer your questions.
Real estate attorney Laura L. Rybicki provides a broad range of real estate services including:
- Drafting and reviewing residential and commercial real estate contracts
- Providing due diligence for commercial transactions, including review of potential environmental, zoning and easement issues
- Advising buyers and sellers of residential properties about home defects and disclosures
- Representation in real estate disputes, such as breach of contract claims and disputes over escrow deposits
- Real estate closings, including ensuring that the seller can deliver clear title to the buyer and arranging for title insurance
- 1031 tax-deferred exchanges for commercial properties
- Lease agreements
In any real estate transaction, our goal is to make sure that you understand what you are signing, that you are getting everything you want from the transaction, and that you are not getting anything you do not want (such as liability).
For More Information About Real Estate Law
For more information or to schedule a free consultation with our Porter County and Lake County real estate lawyers, call (219) 365-7766 or fill out the contact form on this website.