In many personal injury cases, the quality of your representation often has a direct impact on the quality of your results. No matter what type of accident you were in when you were injured, having the right legal team behind you can go a long way toward ensuring a positive outcome in your case.
At the law firm of Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, we provide skillful, results-oriented representation to clients throughout Lake County, Porter County and across Northwest Indiana who have suffered a serious injury due to the negligence of another. Our attorneys are committed to seeing that you receive fair compensation for the harm that has come to you.
The Right Experience for Your Injury Claim
Our Saint John personal injury lawyers, Julie Dugan and Bridgett Repay, have successfully represented countless injury victims over the years. In addition, they both have experience representing the insurance companies on the other side of personal injury cases. Their diverse backgrounds in these matters allow them to be much more proactive in the process of seeking fair compensation on their clients’ behalf.
We are prepared to help you with any personal injury claim, including the following:
- Car accidents, including fatal car accidents, accidents involving uninsured or underinsured motorists, highway accidents, rear-end collisions and motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents, including commercial vehicle accidents that involve claims against the truck driver and any other parties who may share in the liability for your injuries
- Premises liability, including damage claims against office building, apartment building or parking garage owners or management for negligent security, failure to correct a known hazard and other issues
- Dog bites, including fatal dog attacks and injuries that lead to permanent scarring
- Children’s injuries, including compensation for long-term care if the child’s injuries impact him or her for life
- Wrongful death, including compensation for the financial and emotional support the loved one would have provided, as well as reimbursement for funeral and medical expenses
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Attorney
To learn more about how our Saint John personal injury attorneys can help you or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call (219) 365-7766 or send us an e-mail by completing our online contact form.