Seeking Justice for Injury Victims
If you have suffered a serious injury in an accident that was caused by the negligence of another person or company, you have the right to seek full and fair compensation from the responsible party. Dealing with insurance companies and securing a fair settlement can be extremely difficult, and the assistance of an experienced Merrillville personal injury lawyer can help to ensure that your rights are protected.
At the law firm of Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, we represent clients throughout Lake County, Porter County and all of Northwest Indiana in a broad range of personal injury claims. From our offices in Saint John, Indiana, we work diligently to see that the insurance company takes your claim seriously and that you receive fair treatment under the law.
The Experience You Need and the Service You Deserve
Our Merrillville personal injury lawyers, Julie Dugan and Bridgett Repay, have extensive experience handling these cases. We understand the types of injuries that can happen in a particular kind of accident, and we know what kind of compensation is typically needed to accommodate your recovery. We take a very proactive, hands-on approach to every case, diligently seeking the full compensation available for your injuries.
We have helped clients to successfully resolve all types of injury claims, including:
- Car accidents: Even if you were partially responsible for the cause of the accident, you may still have a claim for damages.
- Trucking accidents: Commercial truck drivers have the responsibility to handle their vehicles in a way that ensures the safety of others. When they fail to do so, we are there to hold them accountable.
- Premises liability: If you have been injured on another person’s or company’s property, we can help you seek the compensation you deserve.
- Dog bites: When an animal causes a serious injury, intentionally or not, its owner is responsible. We can help you seek compensation in these sometimes complex cases.
- Children’s injuries: When a child is injured, there are a number of special considerations that need to be addressed, including future care and special assistance that may be required for life.
- Wrongful death: We help surviving family members seek compensation for the void left by their loved one’s death, including lost income, household services, loss of support, funeral and medical expenses.
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Attorney
To learn more about how our Merrillville personal injury lawyers can help you or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call (219) 365-7766 or send us an e-mail by completing our online contact form.