Fighting for the Rights of Injury Victims
Nobody plans to be in a serious accident. When one happens and you are severely injured, however, it is critical that you take the necessary steps to protect your interests. The insurance companies have aggressive lawyers who will represent its interests to the fullest extent. Be sure that you have a skilled attorney on your side who can match them and work to see that the negligent parties are held accountable.
The Hammond personal injury lawyers at the law firm of Dugan & Rybicki, P.C., are committed to seeing that victims receive full and fair compensation for injuries suffered as a result of another person’s or company’s negligence. We have extensive experience in these matters, and we know the best approach to securing a positive outcome in your case.
Former Insurance Defense Lawyers on Your Side
Our personal injury attorneys, Julie Dugan and Bridgett Repay, are both former insurance defense lawyers with years of experience representing insurance companies on the other side of cases just like yours. Their understanding of insurance company tactics and strategies allows them to provide much more effective representation to our clients.
We represent clients in Lake County, Porter County and throughout Northwest Indiana in a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents, including rear-end collisions, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, hit-and-run accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents, including claims for truck driver negligence, equipment malfunctions, negligent maintenance and unsecured loads
- Premises liability, including lawsuits against grocery stores, restaurants, shopping malls, sports facilities and amusement parks
- Dog bites and attacks by other varieties of animals
- Children’s injuries requiring extensive long-term care
- Wrongful death claims against the parties responsible for the accident that caused the death of your loved one
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Attorney
To learn more about how our Hammond personal injury attorneys can help you or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call (219) 365-7766 or send us an e-mail by completing our online contact form.