Being injured in a serious accident can change your life in an instant. Without notice, you can be facing massive medical bills, time away from work and other complications. You have the right to seek full and fair compensation from the responsible parties in these matters, and it is important to have a qualified lawyer by your side from the start.
At the law firm of Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, we provide strong, results-oriented representation in a broad range of complex injury cases. We fight for injury victims throughout Lake County, Porter County and all of Northwest Indiana. If you have been injured in a serious accident that was caused by the negligence of another person, talk to one of our Gary personal injury attorneys today.
We Deal With the Insurance Companies for You
After a serious accident, it is important that you focus all your attention on your recovery. When you hire our firm, we will handle all of the interactions with the insurance company for you. We will handle all of the negotiations and pursue every available option in an effort to secure the best possible settlement for your case. If necessary, we are prepared to take your case to court in order to see that you are treated fairly.
We are prepared to help you with any injury claim, including the following:
- Car accidents, including accidents caused by distracted drivers or drunk drivers, as well as those involving motorcycles, pedestrians and uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Trucking accidents, including those involving driver fatigue, safety violations and driver negligence
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security, insufficient lighting and unmarked hazards
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Children’s injuries, including playground accidents, school bus accidents, sports accidents and accidents that are caused due to another’s negligence
- Wrongful death, including support for surviving family members, medical expenses and funeral expenses
Schedule a Free Personal Injury Consultation
To learn more about how our Gary personal injury lawyers can help you or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call (219) 365-7766 or send us an e-mail by completing our online contact form.