When accidents happen and serious injuries occur, the negligent people or companies who caused them can and should be held accountable. Injury victims have the right to seek compensation for their losses, including time away from work, medical bills, property damage and other issues.
These cases can be quite complex, and it is important that they are handled by a lawyer with the experience and the skill to protect your interests above all else. At the law firm of Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, we provide comprehensive personal injury services to people in Lake County, Porter County and across Northwest Indiana.
Your Advocate in Complex Injury Claims
Our Crown Point personal injury attorneys understand how the insurance companies operate in these cases, and we know how to approach negotiations in a way that produces a favorable outcome for our clients. If the insurance company is not willing to negotiate in good faith, we will not hesitate to take the matter to court in order to get the compensation you need.
We represent clients in all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents, including distracted driving accidents, drunk driving accidents, hit-and-run accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents, including lawsuits against truck drivers, trucking companies, equipment manufacturers and maintenance personnel
- Premises liability, including claims for wet floors, loose flooring or handrails, falling merchandise from store shelves and uneven pavement
- Dog bites and other types of attacks, including knock down injuries and maulings
- Children’s injuries that lead to lifelong impairments and the need for permanent care
- Wrongful death claims on behalf of surviving family members
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Attorney
To learn more about how our Crown Point personal injury lawyers can help you or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call (219) 365-7766 or send us an e-mail by completing our online contact form.