In the aftermath of serious accident, fighting with an insurance company to receive fair treatment and just compensation is the last thing you want to do. As an accident victim, you do not want to deal with the red tape and the legal details, but you need just compensation to pay for medical bills, lost wages and other financial ramifications from your accident.
If you have been injured in an accident and need an attorney who will handle the insurance issues for you, contact Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, in St. John, Indiana. Our Northwest Indiana personal Injury attorneys represent personal injury victims in Lake County, Porter County and throughout northern Indiana. We offer a free initial consultation to explain your rights and options.
Our lawyers handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents: Injuries involving car, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents: Injuries involving large tractor trailers
- Premises liability: Injuries suffered in slip and fall accidents, bars, day care facilities and other areas caused by property owner negligence
- Dog bites: Injuries caused by animal attacks
- Children’s injuries: When your child is injured, it’s important to consider future medical needs and how the accident will affect your child growing up.
- Wrongful death: When an accident results in death, our lawyers will help the family members seek justice.
Our personal injury attorneys, Julie A. Dugan and Bridgett J. Repay, have more than 20 years of combined legal experience. They have handled cases involving nearly every major injury imaginable, including broken bones, closed-head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, nerve damage, amputation, carpal tunnel, back, neck, shoulder, knee, scars, burns and other serious injuries.
For More Information About Personal Injury Law
For more information or to schedule a free consultation with our Lake County and Porter County personal injury lawyers, call 219-365-7766 or fill out the contact form on this website..