Crown Point Workers’ Compensation Attorneys

>>Crown Point Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Crown Point Workers’ Compensation Attorneys 2018-01-11T19:16:11+00:00

Know Your Rights After a Workplace Accident

When an Indiana worker is injured on the job, his or her employer’s workers’ compensation insurance should cover medical care related to the injury, lost wages and other considerations. In many cases, injured workers don’t know all the rights provided to them under the law. They sometimes seek treatment through their own insurance, leaving valuable benefits and compensation on the table.

If you have been injured on the job, it is important that you speak to a qualified attorney who knows the law and will work to ensure that your rights are protected. At the law firm of Laura L. Rybicki, LLC, our Crown Point workers’ compensation lawyers have helped all types of injury victims, including nurses and other hospital staff, government employees, landscape workers and others to secure the benefits they need.

Representing Injured Workers Across Northwest Indiana

Our attorneys represent clients throughout Lake County, Porter County and across northwest Indiana in a broad range of workplace accident claims. We understand the types of injuries that can happen in a particular occupation and what kind of benefits will be needed to facilitate your recovery.

If your initial claim for benefits is denied, you should seek the advice of experienced workers’ compensation attorneys. In some cases, supplying additional documentation, such as medical records, can resolve the issue. We will review your claim and work with you to correct any errors or fill any gaps in the application. If necessary, we are prepared to appeal the decision to the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Board or the Indiana Court of Appeals.

Schedule a Free Consultation With an Attorney

To learn more about how our Crown Point workers’ compensation attorneys can help you or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call 219-365-7766 or send us an e-mail by completing our online contact form.