Now Is the Time to Start Planning
People may avoid beginning the estate planning process for any number of reasons. Some might feel like they are too young to need an estate plan, some find the legal issues too complex and others see the process as a step in planning for their own death. In the end though, having a comprehensive estate plan in place is far more advisable than leaving your family to pick up the pieces after you have passed on.
The Munster estate planning lawyers at the law firm of Dugan & Rybicki, P.C., help clients in Lake County, Porter County and all of Northwest Indiana to find the right estate planning solution to fit their needs. When you hire our firm, we will take the time to listen to your concerns and understand your needs before making a recommendation about how to proceed with your plan.
Dedicated Representation for Your Estate Planning and Probate Needs
Finding the components to build the right plan for your needs can be an overwhelming proposition. Our lead Porter County estate planning lawyer, Laura Rybicki, has the experience and the insight to recommend the best tools to make your plan a success. For more than 10 years, she has helped our clients resolve even the most complex estate planning issues.
We offer our clients complete estate planning and probate services, including:
- Wills and trusts which let you communicate how your property should be distributed and under what conditions
- Powers of attorney which allow you to identify those people who you have trust to make decisions on your behalf in the event that you become unable to make them for yourself
- Advance health care directive which clearly communicates your wishes regarding your medical care if you become terminally ill
- Transfer on death deeds which provide a way for you to transfer real estate to a designated party upon your death
- Probate and estate administration services designed to protect the interests of parties on all sides, including executors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Small estate services for estates with an overall value of less than $50,000
- Guardianship services for people wishing to become the legal guardian of a family member’s child or an incapacitated adult relative
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Munster Attorney
To learn more about how our Munster estate planning lawyers can help you or to schedule a free initial estate planning consultation, please call 219-365-7766 or send us an e-mail by completing our online contact form.